• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

O-Review

I am glad I am part of the Oakley Forum, I appreciate everyone on here and their knowledge that they share. I learn something new, each and every visit. I enjoy sharing my knowledge with others and if I can help I will do my best to assist. Sometimes I miss notifications, as my droid seriousley needs an upgrade. This forum has taken off and it's only going to get bigger and better. If OR is talking about it and people are migrating to this site I welcome them.

There are times we will differ in opinions about stuff, or we might not get our facts straight. But someone will pick up where we left off and help out. I see alot of room for expansion here in the forum as new O addicts arrive..... I actually find this site quite addicting and I have been spending more time here then some of my other sites. Let's just say I am going to crack open a cold one and raise it to the OAKLEY FORUM!!!!

Latest Posts

Back