• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

O Rokr Pro Need Help

Boltman_usmc

Oakley Beginner
I have a pair of O ROKR Pro's that I picked up and can't seem to get them to work properly. I paired them with the iPhone4 and phone calls work great. When I stream music, it is barely audible on the O ROKR's and I cannot raise the volume. Tried customer service but since this is discontinued, they don't have answers. Tried the 'reboot' but still no luck. Hopefully, someone can help out.

replace the battery (yes it can be done)...those batteries in them are crap and if left without a charge for too long (even though they are lithium based), they poop out. Google it, there are replacements available. Voltage is probably not at the threshold it needs and therefore causing your issue...

I called Oakley and they suggested pressing/holding the power button and the volume up button at the same time. Also searched here and found Retina's (sp.) Thump reboot - pressing/holding the play and rewind button? I was reading this forum and was trying to understand A2DP. Do the O Rokr's use this and does iPhone 4 use this? Are they even compatible without having to use a bluetooth adapter? Next up is the battery. Found some on ebay. Many thanks for the suggestions.

Latest Posts

Back