• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

O Store 4th of July Sale

Vault but someone was saying store worked too. Call and check yours maybe?

Not all lenses 50%off at the store. Just a selection from a list. This I knew because it was discussed in another thread here... Was hoping for ALL lenses 50%off.
Runs until tomorrow so I will swing by again and see if they have any I can use.

Sadly...I was hoping for 50% bc I need new Holbrook lenses haha but now I’m torn between 24k polarized, ruby polarized, or sapphire polarized...or go cheap with violet iridium non polarized

Went to the store. They showed me the list of sale lenses ... Several pages long of a list in tinier font than the iTunes end user agreement :D.

Sadly they had low/no stock on many of them. They had absolutely no Jawbreakers lenses left other than the Prizm ones.
Still... got a couple of lenses and a gym bag. Not bad!

Went to the store. They showed me the list of sale lenses ... Several pages long of a list in tinier font than the iTunes end user agreement :D.

Sadly they had low/no stock on many of them. They had absolutely no Jawbreakers lenses left other than the Prizm ones.
Still... got a couple of lenses and a gym bag. Not bad!

Which lenses did you end up getting?

Which lenses did you end up getting?

Radar Jade pitch and a Ruby radarlock path.

Was hoping for some Holbrook and Fuel Cells (they were out of the ones I wanted) and a couple for Radar EVs (but they only had the Pitch ones not the Path)

Radar Jade pitch and a Ruby radarlock path.

Was hoping for some Holbrook and Fuel Cells (they were out of the ones I wanted) and a couple for Radar EVs (but they only had the Pitch ones not the Path)

Went to my o-store (45min drive) for some Holbrook lenses. Should have gotten a set of fuel cells come to think as well...anyway they had one set of ruby polarized (which I grabbed) they had chrome polarized, fire polarized, sapphire polarized, 24k polarized and gray polarized left. The only prizm lenses they had were the prizm daily polars. Oh and they had a set of violet iridium polarized (which I did not know existed) but they had a few scratches for $45 but I passed. My store was doing 50% off so $50 later I got a new set of ruby polars for my new matte black frames.

Latest Posts

Back