• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

O Vault MOnster Pup MPH Arrives..

Oakley Ron

I should Work at Oakley
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Northern Virginia
50 bucks....MPH or not..this is a good deal..

IMG_1795.jpg

IMG_1793.jpg

IMG_1796.jpg

IMG_1794.jpg

Nice pick up. I've looked at these for years but never hit the button on them. I'm curious as to what the fit is like on these compared to the Fat Cat or MD.

im wearing them in the living room right now. they are light and a bit tighter in the temples and very little distribution to the nose bridge. they move a little bit up and down when i scrunch my nose and i have to move them back down. i like the look as im a MD FC fan but it comes in third to those so far.

They seem to move up towards my eyebrow line often. Does this happen for you too? I picked up the Rust w/ Vr28 from the Vault nearby last week. They fit me really well, considering they're not Asian Fit.

They seem to move up towards my eyebrow line often. Does this happen for you too? I picked up the Rust w/ Vr28 from the Vault nearby last week. They fit me really well, considering they're not Asian Fit.

yes...thats the feel im getting. im glad i got em but i dont think they will go into regular rotation.

They're pretty nice. I thought it was just me experiencing that haha. I agree though, I tend to move them down so they don't come in contact with my eyebrow line. I think they're one of the better looking glasses for me though. I have a relatively small-medium sized cranium, so they don't squeeze at all actually. They're very comfortable!

They're pretty nice. I thought it was just me experiencing that haha. I agree though, I tend to move them down so they don't come in contact with my eyebrow line. I think they're one of the better looking glasses for me though. I have a relatively small-medium sized cranium, so they don't squeeze at all actually. They're very comfortable!
have you ever thought of shaving your eyebrows man lol, you've got the most sensitive face of anyone i know haha.

Haha. Well, I'm sure I'd get used to it after awhile, but I hate when there's something lightly touching my cheeks/eyebrows. Don't know if it's just me, but yeah. The M Frame's I own just sit on my eyebrows, but in a way that it's somewhat forced and can't really help. I don't mind them at all, but the pups lightly touch my eyebrows haha.

i hate stuff touching my face to. the antix touch my cheekbones...but i love that frame. monster pup is a cool frame to. just not my style.