• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley 12 Gauge

bigdog425

Oakley Expert
looking to sell my BLACK STEEL/CARBON FIBER BRACELET EDITION. I have a opportunity to pick up a pair of C six's so i need this gone to fund that purchase! i am looking for $700 shipped but i will listen to offers. i would rather ship inside the us. the watch is in good condition it has some normal way on the clasp witch is light scratches in the titanium. it will come with the wood watch box and the black box but not the white shipping box. the watch hasn't been running for some time now to save the battery.

435188fb.jpg

c4744883.jpg

91d5613e.jpg

looking to sell my BLACK STEEL/CARBON FIBER BRACELET EDITION. I have a opportunity to pick up a pair of C six's so i need this gone to fund that purchase! i am looking for $700 shipped but i will listen to offers. i would rather ship inside the us. the watch is in good condition it has some normal way on the clasp witch is light scratches in the titanium. it will come with the wood watch box and the black box but not the white shipping box. the watch hasn't been running for some time now to save the battery.

View attachment 65607
View attachment 65608
View attachment 65609
Is this still available