• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley 2016 Lookbooks

I need a new helmet and goggles for the slopes. That one will be on my short list.

I missed the heated lens part. Very cool, or should I say warmo_O?

My son wanted a Ruroc helmet so I bought him one for Christmas. DO NOT buy from this company!! They have THE WORST customer service I have ever come across, helmets are junk, and sizing is WAY OFF!! Don't get me started on what I've been through since November and its still not resolved. No wonder this company almost went bankrupt. Don't be fooled by the styling because these helmets are complete garbage!

ruroc1.jpg

I missed the heated lens part. Very cool, or should I say warmo_O?

My son wanted a Ruroc helmet so I bought him one for Christmas. DO NOT buy from this company!! They have THE WORST customer service I have ever come across, helmets are junk, and sizing is WAY OFF!! Don't get me started on what I've been through since November and its still not resolved. No wonder this company almost went bankrupt. Don't be fooled by the styling because these helmets are complete garbage!

View attachment 221257

That's too bad, they make some of the nicest looking helmets on the market. You can't go wrong with Carrera or POC though.

We've been using RED helmets for years and like them. Ruroc isn't even in the same ballpark. All style and no substance. Lots of reports of them cracking, etc. and MANY unhappy customers. The owner Dan is a douche!

Back