• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley 3D skull mad scientist sticker

Oksurfer73

Oakley Beginner
Oklahoma
Hello guys and gals, i have been looking for a couple of new 3D mad scientist skull stickers to put on my Jeep. Unfortunatel, i have not seen these in years and cant seem to find any on eBay or other sites for sale. Does anyone here have two they would be willing to part with at a decent price? Or know who to go to? Even the Oakley Vaults at the outlet malls do not have any. Thanks in advance.

I been looking for years without luck to stick it to the gas tank of a black Harley .... Waiting to find a 3d model, that would be awesome to use some silver or Cooper filament

Maybe someone in the forum with a big heart and a iPad Pro can use the LiDAR scanner to share it :p

This was my previous Jeep with these on both sides....but I can’t find these anywhere anymore...hoping someone who has a couple will be willing to sell me two to put on my newer jeep

03380361-F739-416E-850A-FCA80F18B990.jpeg

Good looking JK ! Those are 33”?

Actually I was thinking 3d printing the cooper version of the mad Scientist skull for a green Sahara

Latest Posts

Back