challenger15

Oakley Beginner
Thanks for the tag. I have a few of these new in box - they are straight from Lux. PM me if anyone needs.
Hey @Oakster I still need one l. I’m really new to the page and can’t PM you. Do you still have any of these on eBay? If so can you send me your eBay name?

Hed568

Oakley Expert
Daly City, CA
Just spoke with @Blondie and found out that the pigtail of the old assembly needs to be spliced to the replacement LED's base pins.
20200430_142022.jpg

Dug up a few spare LED bulbs originally purchased for my 3.0 so I had to grind the outer rim down to make it fit the 4.0 housing but it works. It won't have the gimbal function though which is fine with my setup since I beam the light straight down anyway.

Softballkingmu

Oakley Beginner
Just spoke with @Blondie and found out that the pigtail of the old assembly needs to be spliced to the replacement LED's base pins. View attachment 731821

Dug up a few spare LED bulbs originally purchased for my 3.0 so I had to grind the outer rim down to make it fit the 4.0 housing but it works. It won't have the gimbal function though which is fine with my setup since I beam the light straight down anyway.
perfect... thanks for the good info here. time to get to work on these now.

New Threads