• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley 4.0 Stands Raffle

Thank you @DaysOfNoah for entering my name I’m very appreciative you did that and you didn’t have too. My short time being a new member here has been phenomenal just like the brand we all love and hold dear for everyday wearing to also collecting.

Thank you @zcrxsi for holding the raffle that’s very nice thing to do and gives a cool cool idea for the community and to interact and get together internet socially.

To everyone here on the forum if you ever need anything or help on something I’m here. Please hit me up.

‘Oakley we are all United, Oakley we shall all Stand’

Thank you @DaysOfNoah for entering my name I’m very appreciative you did that and you didn’t have too. My short time being a new member here has been phenomenal just like the brand we all love and hold dear for everyday wearing to also collecting.

Thank you @zcrxsi for holding the raffle that’s very nice thing to do and gives a cool cool idea for the community and to interact and get together internet socially.

To everyone here on the forum if you ever need anything or help on something I’m here. Please hit me up.

‘Oakley we are all United, Oakley we shall all Stand’

You’re very welcome. I try to pay it forward whenever I can. Just glad they’re going to someone who can use them!

Props to @DaysOfNoah. He’s always thinking of others

Latest Posts

Back