• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Oakley 5ft Table for sale! In Eastern PA

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

This table is in pretty good condition! there are a few marks from moving it around, on the edges, but nothing major! It is 5ft long, 30inches wide and about 29inch high off the ground. I am 30 mins or so west of Philly, PA. It is solid and heavy, so shipping would be very expensive. Price is $425. I can get better pics if needed, as the legs are taken off right now, so that is why the pics are just of the top of it.

O table.jpg

O table 1.JPG

O table 2.JPG

O table 3.JPG

Some people reacted to this post.
Pmed

PM and I'm closer lol. JK

I am in Ohio interest in trades .what does it look like put together what is it made of

Username Hidden said:
I am in Ohio interest in trades .what does it look like put together what is it made of

Sorry no trades. I need the cash as I have bought a few glasses the past couple of weeks. I can post a couple more pics tomorrow. It's made out of metal and is heavy. I'm talking to a protential buyer already.

Uh ok if they pass let me know. Iam near Cleveland wonder how far you are

This is sold pending meeting the buyer next week to deliver the table. If something changes I will let everyone know.

Sold to a great new member

What I didn't buy it ;) Really thow congrats on table :) If any one esle have a table or display close to Ohio let me know

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back