• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Airwave

Yes i charge with original cable and the red light is constant

The constant red light should be a good sign. I have read that if the red light is flashing, the battery is likely no longer functioning.

It may sound redundant, but try different plug ins around the house, plug and unplug the connector, etc. If the goggles sit idle for a full season, it seems they go dormant and have a hard time rebooting.

The constant red light should be a good sign. I have read that if the red light is flashing, the battery is likely no longer functioning.

It may sound redundant, but try different plug ins around the house, plug and unplug the connector, etc. If the goggles sit idle for a full season, it seems they go dormant and have a hard time rebooting.

Ok so all night in and i unplug and plug in again...i can get one blue flash and gone and when i try push button again no blue. Unplug and plug blue flash again etc

Yes, try different plug ins and also try a computer as this may boot them up as the computer tries to connect. The blue light on my power button never flashed blue until the goggles finally powered on so I think your goggles must have accepted the charge.

Try holding the power button down for 10 seconds as well.

I wish I could give you more help but the Airwave seems to be plagued by anomalies like this.

It seems very versatile, works with Garmin as well as GoPro.
Anyone has tried it out?

Cool - I made the instructional video (top one) shot all of the stuff except the snow parts.
Really difficult to show people how to use things that aren't totally finished though. I had to improvise the graphics a lot.
The graphics for Garmin were in the app but nobody had any samples. I played with the goggles for hours. Funny I had to edit this because auto-spell made it Googles not goggles.

It’s completely gone from everywhere I’ve checked. The app is also gone from the Apple and Android app stores so unfortunately these are completely bricked.

Does anyone have any of the downloads of the original software etc?
I found this, I don’t have an android so can’t verify if it works:

Back