• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley and Dillon Collaboration

I remember when they were everywhere....$350.00....brand new never worn.....and hundreds of them..... I had an absolutely mint pair with matching Box and coin a couple years ago and I sold it like a dumbass for $600.00.....

I remember when they were everywhere....$350.00....brand new never worn.....and hundreds of them..... I had an absolutely mint pair with matching Box and coin a couple years ago and I sold it like a dumbass for $600.00.....
I **** you not, i bought a mint set years back for £132 boxed, matching complete and mint. About $160. Wish i had all my collection from the start, be worth 5 times what it was back then. 😭

Hey fellas, quick question about Mars and dillons, do greasewood lenses work for them? Trying to see where I can use a set of gold niir lenses, jordan mars was my choice, but the lenses might be too small according to what I heard. Thanks!

There is one pair of dillon frames that works with the Mars. I can't remember if it is the greasewood or the george. I do not believe the PHX is tall enough

Back