• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley and Dillon Collaboration

He even admitted that once they sell the lenses, the new owner has every right to do WTF they with them. Pretty much they are up for doing business with us, and we don't have to buy their frames.
Of fawking course !!! That's what I've been trying to tell y'all, Jesus fawking Christ !!!

he didn't have to admit anything - literally, it's our right as red blooded, living human beings...

🤦🏻🤦🏻🤦🏻🤦🏻

This is a very smart business move by Dillon. Why not capitalize on us?!? Truth is we aren’t Dillon “frame” fans here, we are a group of Oakley enthusiasts. So Dillon can now make $$ of our backs. Smart smart move.

We all knew that, but I understand why the cutters were concerned with Dillon`s scare tactics.
That's all they were, was scare tactics

now, with everyone sending in their frames for "lens warranty" AND not being able to track who are the Oakley guys trying to rip them off, they probably said "let's just make them available for purchase instead of giving them away for free to those Oakley guys" hahaha !!!

took them long enough...should have done that a couple years ago, but whoever was making the decisions at the time was acting clownish...

That's all they were, was scare tactics

now, with everyone sending in their frames for "lens warranty" AND not being able to track who are the Oakley guys trying to rip them off, they probably said "let's just make them available for purchase instead of giving them away for free to those Oakley guys" hahaha !!!

took them long enough...should have done that a couple years ago, but whoever was making the decisions at the time was acting clownish...
Free?

Lol nothing free they’re like 140 a pop plus the cut. I just don’t like the flipping antics in regards to these though.

To be honest I'm still not totally comfortable cutting their lenses. But perhaps other cutters will feel more comfortable now. It does sound like you can order lenses for frames like the Cobra or Phoenix online. Trent and the staff at Dillon have probably gone through some changes to make things more friendly and give even better customer service. As we all know the quality of their frames and lenses is top-notch. Whether Oakley fans like the styling or not is another question. I won't be cutting lenses by Dillon Optics without a verbal or written documentation that I couldn't be threatened for such services. Sorry guys the history is still there for me. But again I'd say be my guest to contact Dillon, sounds like they're changing their philosophy. Lens cost is about $140/ pair for the premium NIR matte Polarized plastic. I believe the Active? Non Polarized 6 base curved, Polycarbonate matte lenses are <$90/ pair. They'd look great in Sliver, Holbrook, Holbrook Mix, Houston or Fuel Cell. @Joe Momma may certainly be legit and a gentleman.

Back