• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley and Dillon Collaboration

Come on yo
No need to elaborate this. If you want answers for yourself and is interested call the man (i did) and i was direct.

i want a lense, what color?? Blue.
Do i need to send a frame?? No.
Can i do whatever I want with it?? Yes.

end of discussion

Come on yo
No need to elaborate this. If you want answers for yourself and is interested call the man (i did) and i was direct.

i want a lense, what color?? Blue.
Do i need to send a frame?? No.
Can i do whatever I want with it?? Yes.

end of discussion
It's easy for you...

but stop being selfish and think about the position @Chris A Hardaway is in...

It's easy for you...

but stop being selfish and think about the position @Chris A Hardaway is in...
Wtef you talking about????
as i said call them up to get your answers. If haradaway wants to cut them again without any problems/concerns i am sure they can send him a written notice. But he already said “he wouldn’t”. So why are you beeeaching about it??? Did you call??, did you inquire??.........NO OBVIOUSLY. So why make this such a big deal???????.

Wtef you talking about????
as i said call them up to get your answers. If haradaway wants to cut them again without any problems/concerns i am sure they can send him a written notice. But he already said “he wouldn’t”. So why are you beeeaching about it??? Did you call??, did you inquire??.........NO OBVIOUSLY. So why make this such a big deal???????.
I already called

If haradaway wants to cut them again without any problems/concerns i am sure they can send him a written notice.
You sound like someone that continuously gets ripped off at car dealerships...

you can't just take someone's word that they will do something, without challenging them to do it legally or written formally...

here's the issue that you don't understand: @Chris A Hardaway has been issued a written "cease and desist" letter written by someone at Dillon (or Dillon's Reps)

Trent is the ONLY person giving verbal authorization to Chris that he can cut with no repercussions, but Trent hasn't gotten the blessing from the owner or the person responsible for issuing the stupid letter...

So, if Chris starts cutting Dillons again, that hard letter still exists, even outside of some dumb phone conversation you had with some low level employee...

The letter needs to go away, or be redacted by Dillon or their legal team or their reps...

if nothing is done about that letter, then Dillon is just filling your shoes with ****, and you keep walking in them...

open your eyes, bro...

Trent is essentially making decisions that the Dillon Owner or Dillon Management isn't on board with...

without them being on board and redacting the letter, Chris is at high risk...

although I can honestly say the letter is probably some junk written on a napkin with zero merit, which means it can EASILY be redacted...

Litos you cannot argue for hardaway “because” he already said he wouldn’t do it regardless. So why are you insisting that he will cut them again?? When he already said “NO” ........ ?

Litos you cannot argue for hardaway “because” he already said he wouldn’t do it regardless. So why are you insisting that he will cut them again?? When he already said “NO” ........ ?
I'm arguing it BECAUSE YOU SAID DILLON WOULD PROBABLY SEND HIM A WRITTEN NOTICE !!!!

your comprehension has been crushing our souls for the last 6 or 7 years, man...

Anyways, Chris said he WILL cut them, but ONLY if the letter goes away...

As long as the letter is active, Chris ain't touching another Dillon lens...

Thats ok though, because other folks WILL cut Dillon lenses...

Latest Posts

Back