• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley and Dillon Collaboration

Chris A Hardaway

The Man Loves to Chop 'Em.
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
San Luis Obispo, CA
Dillon donors (I believe all of them), have basecurve 8. Not quite 8.75, but close enough. There are many donors for X-Metals, among them Drake, PHX, Colt, and a bunch others.

Yes, there are 2 types of Dillons, but they actively sell the NIR. If you want real matte, stick to NIR.

Not sure what's the bc of those Oakley frames you listed. I think 8.75, but not 100% sure
@andr3 everything you listed is 8.75 be curve. Dillon NIR is the same base curve. But the active ones, or the non polarized ones they sell blanks for are only 6 base curve and won't fit those models for sure.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses
Register to Not see this ad

fredam2008

Oakley Enthusiast
Sorry if I missed or this has been asked already in this thread, but Im thinking to buy a pre-cut dillon lens and get someone to cut it for me. Anyone knows what donor model of the lens should I order for Romeo 1, XX and Juliets? if they are already cut then better and let me know how much you want? Thanks

Scarface

The World Is Yours
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
O-World
I wanna get one too either cut or donor lens.

Sometimes you can buy used Dillon sunglasses on eBay. Just be sure that the lenses is ok.
There is a guy selling new Dillons on eBay for 250-280 but he will give you discount (220,-) still this will be costly..
Of course there is a chance you find something here also but it's not common..

TheDukeOfIce

Oakley Expert
Premium Member
Silicon Valley, CA
Sorry if I missed or this has been asked already in this thread, but Im thinking to buy a pre-cut dillon lens and get someone to cut it for me. Anyone knows what donor model of the lens should I order for Romeo 1, XX and Juliets? if they are already cut then better and let me know how much you want? Thanks

No clue how this is still for sale - good price for cut Dillons + a sweet X Metal XX colorway that looks in excellent condition!

New Threads