• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley and Dillon Collaboration

So I'm getting my Dillon Drake's today and before I send them off to @Cutch22, I'll do a QC check and a video to attempt to re-create what the original YouTube video I posted was showing. Afterwards, the PB1 Gold Lenses I get from Cutch, I'll post as well with the same test so we can see the difference.

Silver NIR today in the custom XMetal Hammerstem Juliets :dance2:

ED84B058-ABFA-4E6C-BB4A-FF5D26431599.jpeg

Oh, quite sexy, my friend. Lady killer!

Ha ha!

Thanks Big Fella!

We need to get your Dillon issues sorted, I am disappointed that you aren’t getting on with them!

I still reckon a quick going over with a nail file and you will be Golden!

In all seriousness, I think the fuked up distortion will be fixed by a custom-cut job and installed into your frame of choice!

I think @Cutch22 is one step closer to realising my Silver NIR ambition!

Ha ha!

Thanks Big Fella!

We need to get your Dillon issues sorted, I am disappointed that you aren’t getting on with them!

I still reckon a quick going over with a nail file and you will be Golden!

In all seriousness, I think the fuked up distortion will be fixed by a custom-cut job and installed into your frame of choice!

I think @Cutch22 is one step closer to realising my Silver NIR ambition!

Yeah, I reckon I’ll just take a gamble and go for it. If anything and I don’t like them, I could probably sell the lenses for same cost I bought for.

Back