• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley and Dillon Collaboration

Sorry if I missed or this has been asked already in this thread, but Im thinking to buy a pre-cut dillon lens and get someone to cut it for me. Anyone knows what donor model of the lens should I order for Romeo 1, XX and Juliets? if they are already cut then better and let me know how much you want? Thanks

They are already cut but do not move since February 2nd. According to USPS (thanks to @Titan X for asking) they are in the customs office. So that was just a joke. I am really looking forward to receiving them someday in Germany. If that will happen...
I wanna get one too either cut or donor lens.

I wanna get one too either cut or donor lens.

Sometimes you can buy used Dillon sunglasses on eBay. Just be sure that the lenses is ok.
There is a guy selling new Dillons on eBay for 250-280 but he will give you discount (220,-) still this will be costly..
Of course there is a chance you find something here also but it's not common..

Sorry if I missed or this has been asked already in this thread, but Im thinking to buy a pre-cut dillon lens and get someone to cut it for me. Anyone knows what donor model of the lens should I order for Romeo 1, XX and Juliets? if they are already cut then better and let me know how much you want? Thanks

No clue how this is still for sale - good price for cut Dillons + a sweet X Metal XX colorway that looks in excellent condition!

Latest Posts

Back