• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
From a write up I saw

NFL Team Custom Microfiber Bag
Also included is a custom team microfiber bag. This all-white soft bag features your team’s logo front and center with the NFL crest on the opposite side to signify authenticity. This is just one more reason to show off your sunglasses even when they aren’t on your face.

From a write up I saw

Also included is a custom team microfiber bag. This all-white soft bag features your team’s logo front and center with the NFL crest on the opposite side to signify authenticity. This is just one more reason to show off your sunglasses even when they aren’t on your face.

But where can they be purchased from. I was not able to see it on the Oakley site?

Last edited:
From a write up I saw

These microfiber bags also works great to protect your knees while kneeling, get your set today!

Back