• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Antifreeze Frogskins

jiveSEVEN

I Should Work at Oakley...
Denver, CO
I just found a shop that has 1 last pair of the antifreeze frogskins. I know this wasn't a very sought-after pair, but I'd think it was worth picking up for cost? What do y'all think? I am not supposed to buy anything till the gold holbrooks....I can probably get away with buying these lol.

I just found a shop that has 1 last pair of the antifreeze frogskins. I know this wasn't a very sought-after pair, but I'd think it was worth picking up for cost? What do y'all think? I am not supposed to buy anything till the gold holbrooks....I can probably get away with buying these lol.

Buy them, they are more collectible than the Acid series. If you don't want them buy them for me!

Went ahead and ordered them. Now I will probably throw some ruby iridiums in there and turn my crystal black/ruby into an acid black :)

I've got a pair and wear them almost every day. Love 'em but a lot of times I find that people mistake them from dollar store glasses. Anyone else with a pair (or acid rain)
run into this?

EKT you hit the nail on the head lol. I went to a BBQ last summer with my matte white/ruby, and my friend had his antifreeze on and some girl was like "Nice dollar store sunglasses!".

Kinda wish I picked up a pair of these when I had the chance. They didn't really do it for me at the time, but now I'm starting to regret it...

Kinda wish I picked up a pair of these when I had the chance. They didn't really do it for me at the time, but now I'm starting to regret it...

I feel the same way with a lot of frogskins so I'm right there with ya. I remember seeing Koston Frogs collecting dust back at my local N3L Optics in Denver...now I am kicking myself for not picking em up.

Back