• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley AP nut here, hey gang. (Help me fine a 3D Ring Lanyard?)

bigd003

Oakley Expert
USA
Hey there everyone,
awesome that we have a forum here to talk and trade the goodies we love. I am very into the AP gear, and have several items, some of which I guess are rare. I have the hot tub, kitchen sink, si laptop bag, large AP snowboard bag, dopp kit, leg holster... I have a black skull belt, various goggles, Water Jackets, gloves, AP keychain, AP bottle opener, and some other stuff. I should put together a pic!

One thing I am super bummed about it someone stole my black 3 D Ring Lanyard recently... :-(

UPDATE! Lanyard was returned, mistakenly removed from my place when a jacket was grabbed off the same hook! That person later found it and got confused wondering why her Canon camera strap said Oakley on it hahaha. I am so relieved that it's back and that I don't have to think about who not to trust. Some people are good!

Some of you guys out there have some SICK collections, puts mine to shame.
Take it easy,
Darren

Last edited:
W
Hey there everyone,
awesome that we have a forum here to talk and trade the goodies we love. I am very into the AP gear, and have several items, some of which I guess are rare. I have the hot tub, kitchen sink, si laptop bag, large AP snowboard bag, dopp kit, leg holster... I have a black skull belt, various goggles, Water Jackets, gloves, AP keychain, AP bottle opener, and some other stuff. I should put together a pic!

One thing I am super bummed about it someone stole my black 3 D Ring Lanyard recently... :-(
I really loved that, and would like another if anyone has a line on one... In 15 days and some more good posts I am going to post a "buying" ad in hopes of scoring one.

Some of you guys out there have some SICK collections, puts mine to shame.
Take it easy,
Darren

welcome to the forum bro. Pls post some pics. We would love to see what you have!

W

welcome to the forum bro. Pls post some pics. We would love to see what you have!

I will get some pics up very soon! I want to get my stuff together and make it look cool haha. I used to have some more stuff, including some juliets, a display cube, and various display stands, but for some reason I started to thin out my possessions and sold some of my less used gear. Thanks for the reply, pics to come soon.

Last edited:
I am sorry to hear about the loss. Hopefully you will be able to replace it soon. I personally am unfamiliar with what you are looking for. Could you post a picture?

I am sorry to hear about the loss. Hopefully you will be able to replace it soon. I personally am unfamiliar with what you are looking for. Could you post a picture?
Thank you for your sympathy,I will get one back... I got my own back :)

oakley3Dringlanyard.jpg

AND IT WAS RETURNED TO ME! YAYA

Last edited:
I will get some pics up very soon! I want to get my stuff together and make it look cool haha. I used to have some more stuff, including some juliets, a display cube, and various display stands, but for some reason I started to thin out my possessions and sold some of my less used gear. Thanks for the reply, pics to come soon.

In the meantime, I am very serious about the 3D Ring lanyard. I think I may be sick, no joke, and have been up for 3 hours (from 1:30am till now) trying to figure out where it is... I know it's gone. I am so bummed, I know they are out there, and hope someone will help me out. I would even trade for a new AP bottle opener key chain, I know it is rare. I also have a lens cleaning kit (AP) and some hydrophobic spray by oakley as well. (these few things are only up for grabs for a black 3D Ring lanyard...)

I hate losing things I work hard for to those who just want to take them! grrrr

would love to see pics of the AP collection. I have been in hunt for the AP leg holster for a long time. ANyway i hope you will find the ring lanyard!

would love to see pics of the AP collection. I have been in hunt for the AP leg holster for a long time. ANyway i hope you will find the ring lanyard!
I'll get some pics up I promise. There is a new with tags holster up on ebay for almost the lowest I have seen in the past couple years. I do search daily on ebay for certain things, and this is hard to come by!

Oakley Mens AP Leg Holster Very Hard to Find | eBay

If you are serious, I'd jump on that listing asap.