• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Apple Watch

Back to the original statement. Smart watches as well as smartphones are IMO ruining social society. People spend way too much time looking at them rather than interacting with real people in all social settings. The average teen now spends approximately 6 hours a day with FB, Tweeting, Blogging, Instagramming, Pinteresting and all the rest of that as opposed to speaking with others. That is not a plus. Nevertheless I can see your point. Truthfully Apple doesn't play nice in the sandbox. They keep very tight control on design and software. That's the reason why other companies offer enhancements that Apple does not such as EPay and NFC. I spend my time doing something more appropriately by talking to people I don't know about things that don't matter on a cloud based forum in order to demonstrate how lonely and pathetic I am. Whoops should have stopped typing. Oh well. This tablet on my wrist is so damn heavy! I wonder where my family is........?

Back to the original statement. Smart watches as well as smartphones are IMO ruining social society. People spend way too much time looking at them rather than interacting with real people in all social settings. The average teen now spends approximately 6 hours a day with FB, Tweeting, Blogging, Instagramming, Pinteresting and all the rest of that as opposed to speaking with others. That is not a plus. Nevertheless I can see your point. Truthfully Apple doesn't play nice in the sandbox. They keep very tight control on design and software. That's the reason why other companies offer enhancements that Apple does not such as EPay and NFC. I spend my time doing something more appropriately by talking to people I don't know about things that don't matter on a cloud based forum in order to demonstrate how lonely and pathetic I am. Whoops should have stopped typing. Oh well. This tablet on my wrist is so damn heavy! I wonder where my family is........?
I'm not sure I would classify us as lonely or pathetic. I interact on this forum because it contains mostly a group of like minded people, each with some uniqueness, that are passionate about Oakley. I find it to be an outlet from my job of talking about design, process, business transformation, etc. Or my friends who want to talk about politics, economy, etc. although I do enjoy when we discuss sports and hunting.

The forum is an excellent vehicle to bring like minded people together. I know folks through work who have no clue about my interests. It's good to be able to have an outlet. Someone went to grab my Mars at work and almost wound up with a shattered wrist. Lol

Latest Posts

Back