• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley as a military boot?

They don't make footwear for the US anymore.

Congrats by the way.
Someone on the other forum bought new boots at the Irvine store beginning of February this year.

*their picture posted from the other thread.

20170202_154924_FullSizeRender3.jpg

The factory pilot boots are a limited run. If they're anything like what Oakley has been making they're not very durable boots. And I don't think they're uniform compliant being side zip and not quite 6"

Enlisted active duty is a life on your feet. Buy footwear that will make that easier, regardless of the brand.

The factory pilot boots are a limited run. If they're anything like what Oakley has been making they're not very durable boots. And I don't think they're uniform compliant being side zip and not quite 6"

Enlisted active duty is a life on your feet. Buy footwear that will make that easier, regardless of the brand.

+1 for not very durable. Mine didn't even last a year.

Hey all! Just got my acceptance to the Air Force Academy this morning, and I'll be having to buy some boots for basic training this June. Any of you in the military deal with Oakley boots before? Or should I stick with the more traditional brands?

Thanks in advance!

Congratulations on joining.
Your service will be appreciated. :)

Back