• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

cacatman

No one knows 'cacat' like cacatman!!
Staff member
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Learn what Oakley Low Bridge Fit is, how they compare to standard frames and why it’s all Science!
What is Oakley Low Bridge (Asian) Fit?
You may have seen Oakley Low Bridge fit (Previously known as Asian or Asia Fit) on the Oakley website and wondered what exactly it is? Well, it’s actually not that complicated:
Oakley Low Bridge Fit versions of sunglasses are adapted to be more comfortable for people with high cheekbones, a flatter nose, and a shorter distance between the nose and ears.
These traits are commonly found in Asian people versus other races, hence the previous name for these sunglasses – Asian Fit. However, in an effort to be more inclusive, Oakley recently renamed this style to Low Bridge fit.
Keep reading as we break down exactly how Oakley Low Bridge Fit compares to Standard fit and the frame-specific differences!
Asia vs. Asian Fit vs. Low...

Continue reading...

Attachments

• DF99059B-08C3-4BBF-8CD0-59FF652C18E8.jpg
    DF99059B-08C3-4BBF-8CD0-59FF652C18E8.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 25,970
Last edited by a moderator:
Nice! Most pairs work for me with just the larger nose piece. I think the only frame that I ever needed Asia Fit was the Splice and Jupiter Squared when I did have one. Damn my small nose bridge

Badman asia fit have a different frame geometry than non asia fit. Lenses are not interchangeable.

It is also worth noting some people do not mind their frame touching their cheekbones while others do.
What about C6 and pitboss1 as far as frame geometry for asia fit?

Latest Posts

Back