• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
I don't know if this is the right thread for it but I'll give it a try (sorry for bumping it):
Does anyone know if the Sutro Asia Fit just have a different nose bomb or is the frame of a different shape? The origins collection is on sale on Oakley's website but the "Celeste" color is only in Asia Fit...

The only difference is the nose pads. The pad on the right is from a standard Sutro and the left from an Asian fit.

2cf4371a7de108c77b63bd82ca8bef7a.jpg

19096f79ab9f035ce2002438aafc4678.jpg

Does anyone know about differences between Standard Fit/Asia Fit for the Targetline?

I bought the Targetline Asia Fit by mistake and they don't fit properly in my face. I would like to ask if the only difference is the larger nose pads? Or the frame is also different?

Thank you

Hi. I have Crosslink Zero ox8080 asian/low bridge fit. Is it possible to swap the nose pads to euro fit? How do I remove the original nose pads? Strong nails, brute force?

Hi. I have Crosslink Zero ox8080 asian/low bridge fit. Is it possible to swap the nose pads to euro fit? How do I remove the original nose pads? Strong nails, brute force?
To the best of my knowledge it can be changed. You can try strong nails. But I recommend a tiny screw driver. Flat blade. Wedge it under the hard base of the nose pad. Otherwise you might pry off the rubber. Slowly press / edge under in at least 2 spots. Then pull straight up. Installing the new presses right on.

Hi everybody! Just had a question and this seemed like the right thread. I found a pretty bad ass pair of Holbrook mix frames that I like but they’re Asian fit. Anyone know the difference between these and the holbrook mix original? The measurements look the same so I’m unsure if the fit will be the same. My regular holbrook mix pair fit me perfectly.

Thanks for any help you can give.

Hi everybody! Just had a question and this seemed like the right thread. I found a pretty bad ass pair of Holbrook mix frames that I like but they’re Asian fit. Anyone know the difference between these and the holbrook mix original? The measurements look the same so I’m unsure if the fit will be the same. My regular holbrook mix pair fit me perfectly.

Thanks for any help you can give.
From what I know, they are using the O-matter frames for the front of the mix. If that’s true, then the only real difference thicker nose bridge on the asian fit version. Overall dimensions is really negligible because I can use standard Holbrook lenses on asian fit Holbrooks.

I’m having a hard time finding info on the Racing Jacket gen3, regarding standard fit and low bridge fit. I’m wondering if there are any frame or lens differences.

Back