• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley backpack quick release clips

dlee7891

Oakley Beginner
Texas
Does anyone know where the quick release clips for the oakley kitchen sink can be purchased separately? It seems to me once they go out or get ripped off its game over what are your thoughts?

Oakley-Kitchen-Sink-Backpack-07.jpg

Does anyone know where the quick release clips for the oakley kitchen sink can be purchased separately? It seems to me once they go out or get ripped off its game over what are your thoughts?

View attachment 310869
No.

I'm thinking you'll need to send your backpack in if you had an issue with them.

I've got a daily KS I've been using for a long time and I have zero issues

I did some research on the subject and Oakley recommends a third party site for parts which are nothing but $2.00 plastic clips like the kind you find on low end bags. So if use loose a part I guess you have to buy a new one. Corporate genius way to build revenue.
48148583.jpg

48148583.jpg

I know this question is from three years ago but it's on the front page of google when you search it so I'm here to say that I'm pretty sure they're parachute clips.

does anyone know what the name of the spring is to try and replace the spring in it or has anyone found a fix to this yet. Thanks

Hi guys, its now 2023 and the question remains: -"are there replacements for the closure things or its game over?"
Tmi tried the link closureguy or whatever and did not find anything even close to similar to those on the backpack.

As my contribution to the internet - these are parachute quick snap hooks.
They are available, but are mostly old and aren't direct replacements but in the same style.
Awesome Clips - mine are 10 years old and going strong.

Back