• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley backpacks

Jimbabwe

I’m on a boat
Premium Member
Andros island Bahamas
I see a ton of bathroom and kitchen sinks and would honestly like to buy one. Oakley retail has then at dumb pricing but other places like eBay have nice ones that are even new for less than half the price. (Back on topic) I was wondering if they are reliable and if everything works as intended, I saw the kitchen sink has a laptop sleeve, but is it actually good for holding a laptop and what size laptop does it hold comfortably if so? Thanks

The kitchen sink will hold a 17” laptop comfortably and is a great back pack , I’ve had mine for 4 + years now, the only issue I’ve had was 1 of the two zipper pulls on the accessory pouch on front doesn’t zip it closed, but the other one works fine so it’s really not needed, as far durability it’s as made of strong material that doesn’t rip, I have the black/black version

O stores will still charge full price, but everything they sell can always be bought at better prices from third party. The ones on eBay are mostly legit, if you find one just post pictures and we can tell if it pretty much fake or not. There is always tell tale signs .

This is the best bag I’ve ever owned!

I see a ton of bathroom and kitchen sinks and would honestly like to buy one. Oakley retail has then at dumb pricing but other places like eBay have nice ones that are even new for less than half the price. (Back on topic) I was wondering if they are reliable and if everything works as intended, I saw the kitchen sink has a laptop sleeve, but is it actually good for holding a laptop and what size laptop does it hold comfortably if so? Thanks

+1 to what @Nortika said.

I have 2 mechanism packs and now 2 kitchen sinks. I haven’t used the mech pack since I bought the KS. The kitchen sink is a good sized pack and holds a lot. 17” laptop, front organizer compartment holds a ton of toiletry items. The Mechanism pack is a bit smaller and Never seemed to have enough space in it for a weekend pack. My next one will be the Big Kitchen, those 3-4 day trips when you need a pack with all your clothes will be great with the big kitchen.

I have 2 enduro backpacks, and both are brilliant. One got commandeered as the bag of baby gear (change if clothes, nappies, wipes etc) for days out. The second I use for my running gear on race days. No faults with the performance of either of them.

And both bags, I was fortunate to get from O online at sale price

My enduro 2.0 has changed my life lol

never been a "backpack guy", but this is the best $50 I've spent...

It's so versatile

85047359-48FD-4620-B59C-1AF1198DE503.jpeg
5136D072-1D1D-476B-81CF-AF833F1362D9.jpeg
AC83554C-5E18-45F2-AACA-3E2D890E9AEA.jpeg
115E3239-9C84-48EF-A2C9-3D4048999E5D.jpeg

Thanks for the info guys, I travel with my pool cues, laptop and a ton of other sensitive stuff all over the place because of my job and going to see family etc. having a larger quality backpack would make this a lot easier, so it’s settled!

I use the big kitchen sink as my daily go to bag have used smaller Oakley bags all been great but I can’t complain with the big kitchen get used regularly on trains and even used it when I travel overseas with work fits laptops passports 2/3 books for the flight and over night kit with space to spare.

Back