• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
Ease up Mr. Snafu. Oakley member deserves some respectful comments.

Amen brother!

My comments stand, member has asked the same questions over and over in multiple thread and gotten answers but apparently expects to get something different than what has already been stated, or perhaps no one has said what he wants to hear yet.

here's a link to ONE of the multiple threads that exist with reviews/impressions for this model already.

Badman & Madman - First Impressions | Oakley Forum

ok here's another

Badman/Madman HAUL | Oakley Forum

Several threads are alrady in bro. Check em out while therebis no harm posting another thread but its really getting old lol.

My comments stand, member has asked the same questions over and over in multiple thread and gotten answers but apparently expects to get something different than what has already been stated, or perhaps no one has said what he wants to hear yet.

here's a link to ONE of the multiple threads that exist with reviews/impressions for this model already.

Badman & Madman - First Impressions | Oakley Forum

ok here's another

Badman/Madman HAUL | Oakley Forum

I really don't want to be a forum snob, and I guess maybe you could've been a bit more polite-sounding at first, but this is so true. It's not as if the other threads are outdated, first page and everything.

No matter what any1 says or describes in the threads, the only way you are going to get the answers you are looking for is to try them on yourself.:car:

Back