• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Oakley Badman Scuderia Ferrari Sunglasses (New)

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Username Hidden said:
My old profile pic was badmans for over 2 years LOL. Damn y’all

I met someone locally who said you claimed to be one of the biggest Oakley collectors here in this site. Like @QLR1, I’d been waiting to see your collection pics.

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
I met someone locally who said you claimed to be one of the biggest Oakley collectors here in this site. Like @QLR1, I’d been waiting to see your collection pics.

My collections aren’t like yours. But here’s a taste. I’m more specifically a watch collector or was I should say.

28A1AC30-076B-49EF-B184-9ABAD7CB2E76.jpeg

B1DE9990-8B66-4796-BC72-DDBDE7AFEA02.jpeg

5B4FB0E8-6454-42C0-A601-7447C1A3E42F.jpeg

B662A43C-5485-4A7A-9B31-24013A276E14.jpeg

7EAE6136-BBE3-4274-A8DE-AF05889E6725.jpeg

217A1A4F-B39E-4F7B-8D44-5AF7D8BA6F3B.jpeg

Username Hidden said:
Sweet.

Maybe create your own thread in the collections area? ;)

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

I have many more sunglasses and watches, just don’t have display room. if I get anymore cases I will be killed lol

Username Hidden said:
I have many more sunglasses and watches, just don’t have display room. if I get anymore cases I will be killed lol
Cases don't kill @Steven Goldberg people kill !! Stop blaming the poor cases !!

Username Hidden said:

Also, to requote what you said is 100 percent incorrect. I’m def no where close to some of the extreme collectors such as yourself.

I have over 200 pairs of sunglasses, 25 xmetals, 30-35 watches. I’d say that’s more of a crazy collection, but I’m sure many have me beat

Username Hidden said:
Also, to requote what you said is 100 percent incorrect. I’m def no where close to some of the extreme collectors such as yourself.

I have over 200 pairs of sunglasses, 25 xmetals, 30-35 watches. I’d say that’s more of a crazy collection, but I’m sure many have me beat
...if you thought his Oakley collection was crazy. Wait till you see his Lego collection!!!!!

Username Hidden said:

I am not really an extreme collector and don't plan to be one. I am just a simple collector with not even 100 pairs and doubt it will even go more than that.

Username Hidden said:
I am not really an extreme collector and don't plan to be one. I am just a simple collector with not even 100 pairs and doubt it will even go more than that.
I doubt my collection will hit double digits.

Username Hidden said:

I was unaware. The only collection I know is my own and trumps, because of all the foot massages :p

Back