• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Badman Spare Arms

CraigV

Oakley Beginner
Hi All,

Can anyone point me in the direction of an online shop that has Oakley Badman spare arms? As much as I never wore mine on my head, the left arm broke for no reason. Literally took them out the bag and put them on my face to find the left arm falling off.
I'd appreciate any help as they seem to be very tough to find. Reached out to Oakley, but have heard nothing from them.

Thanks!

Hi All,

Can anyone point me in the direction of an online shop that has Oakley Badman spare arms? As much as I never wore mine on my head, the left arm broke for no reason. Literally took them out the bag and put them on my face to find the left arm falling off.
I'd appreciate any help as they seem to be very tough to find. Reached out to Oakley, but have heard nothing from them.

Thanks!
Post in thread 'LINEGEAR Japan Corner, Q&A, latest update'
LINEGEAR Japan Corner, Q&A, latest update

Hi All,

Thanks!
Like I tried to explain earlier.
These hinges are nowhere to find. Most Oakley Employees what have a clue what you are asking. This topic of broken Spring Hinges has discussed many times.
Best is to buy a frame for parts.
But even finding a frame with one hinge intact is a task because thousands of broken hinges are out there just like yours owner like to get fixed.

WELCOME!!!!
Q7TGNN0.gif

Back