• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

OakleyBoss

Staff member
Premium Member
Administrator
USA
Look at any MLB outfield on sunny days, and you’ll see player after player wearing Oakley baseball sunglasses to shield their eyes. And there’s good reason – Oakley has researched and built the perfect sunglasses and lenses to enhance your game. From frames designed to maximize grip to lenses created to highlight the ball, we’ve got the best Oakley sunglasses for baseball.
Keep reading as we review the best Oakley baseball sunglasses. Plus, the best baseball lenses and youth sunglasses!

Table of Contents
What to Look for in Oakley Baseball Sunglasses?
Continue reading...

Last edited:
The influx of MLB athletes that wear Flaks, Radar EV's, Radarlocks, and even the older Radar Paths, show how much of a strong influence Oakley has in the sport of baseball. I even saw Joc Pederson wearing the Fast Jackets before he switched to some Nikes.

On top of that, I would dare say that I owe my sudden pitching prowess from these top Oakley sunglasses for youth baseball! Thanks to its sapphire iridium lenses, I do not only see clearly, but I can easily adjust my focus on various proximities. :)

I've used these for umping - probably about 100 games with them - make picking up the ball, especially infield flies, SO much easier, and just very enjoyable to look through.

Latest Posts

Back