• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

"Oakley Beginner, Enthusiast, Expert, Etc" Titles

FroggerJohn

I should Work at Oakley
Premium Member
Kind of a silly question, but I'm just curious. What are the metrics for determining OF account titles?

I am assuming it is based off of reaction score.

Ex.
"Oakley Beginner" = less than 100 reaction score
"Oakley Enthusiast" = greater than 100 but less than 500 reaction score (just using 100-500 as an example)
"Oakley Expert" = ??

It's based on trophy points which are a combination of a number of areas like post count, likes, etc.

Oakley Beginner - Default
Oakley Enthusiast - 100
Oakley Collector - 300
Oakley Expert - 500
I should work at Oakley - 1000

There are 2 more levels I'll leave for discovery but also after 1000 posts (iirc) you are able to edit your own user title to whatever you want. Would need to double check the exact number

It's based on trophy points which are a combination of a number of areas like post count, likes, etc.

Oakley Beginner - Default
Oakley Enthusiast - 100
Oakley Collector - 300
Oakley Expert - 500
I should work at Oakley - 1000

There are 2 more levels I'll leave for discovery but also after 1000 posts (iirc) you are able to edit your own user title to whatever you want. Would need to double check the exact number
Thank you for explaining. Exactly what I was looking for.

I’ve always wondered how some people did that 😃

Latest Posts

Back