• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley best sellers

• Thread starter Deleted member 11299
  • Start date
I'd say Flaks and radars are Oakley's best sellers, then I'd say Holbrook, just because of Shaun White and definitely Gascan and Fuel Cell, I can seen them even in B rated movies

If I'd take a guess, I'd say that their Radar models are one of their best sellers along with the Jawbone.. No new models that are interesting and fresh now except for maybe the M2, but that one has a steep hill to climb...

If I'd take a guess, I'd say that their Radar models are one of their best sellers along with the Jawbone.. No new models that are interesting and fresh now except for maybe the M2, but that one has a steep hill to climb...
They wouldn't keep making these new styles if they didn't sell.

At least where I live I always see people with Holbrook that's the most popular here but only a very few times are actually originals. Most of the time are very ugly fakes.

I think Radarlock, Jawbone and Sports models are very popular too.

Radarlock's & Racing Jackets sell very well, if you go on ebay the auctions are really popular.

Radarlocks are easily the most popular sport model at the moment, especially here in the UK the growth of cycling enthusiasts has helped fuel that.

Other than that Holbrooks, I actually personally hated them for a while. I remember seeing the original design a good few years back now and thought how terrible they look when a colleague showed them to me. They've actually grown on me and I even paid for a pair out of my own pocket just last week! I think they have grown into a good market leader for an entry level pair of glasses for the brand and of the non sport range it is easily the best seller as things stand.

Back