• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Beyond Reason OTT Final Sale Prices

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm finding it hard to believe someone with that many pairs doesn't already have some stashed pics.

I've seen a pic of one of his carbons and his FMJ watches, so while 2400 pairs will take some good faith, the guy has quite a collection with just those two pieces.

I've seen a pic of one of his carbons and his FMJ watches, so while 2400 pairs will take some good faith, the guy has quite a collection with just those two pieces.

I can vouch too, Frank is legit and honestly if he doesnt want to show pics he doesnt have to. I know everyone wants to see but like he said he will when he is ready and there is probably a reason why he hasnt taken any new pics recently.

Some people are just humble and don't feel the need to advertise or brag. When you have it (and u know it) that's all that needs to be said. Welcome to the forum and maybe i'll meet u in person in FEB AT THE WINTERNATS...
Tim

Some people are just humble and don't feel the need to advertise or brag. When you have it (and u know it) that's all that needs to be said. Welcome to the forum and maybe i'll meet u in person in FEB AT THE WINTERNATS...
Tim

Thanks Tim,

I'm booked and will be there the whole weekend after my day at HQ.

I can vouch too, Frank is legit and honestly if he doesnt want to show pics he doesnt have to. I know everyone wants to see but like he said he will when he is ready and there is probably a reason why he hasnt taken any new pics recently.

Thanks atrain. :)

I'm thinking you have to be referring to when Oakley posted me on their twitter account?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back