• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Black Friday 2012

Oakley Vault
Nov 23: Receive one $10 Off Coupon for every in–store purchase of $50*
*Excludes taxes. Limit of twenty $10 Off Coupons per transaction on purchase of up to $1,000. While supplies last.

Looks like the same deal they were running last year. They may also have some unadvertised deals in the store too.

Vault stores (at least the stores in the NW) will be running a BOGO (buy one get one half off) on ALL sunglasses. Buy any pair of glasses and get any second pair equal or lesser value for 50% off.

Vault stores (at least the stores in the NW) will be running a BOGO (buy one get one half off) on ALL sunglasses. Buy any pair of glasses and get any second pair equal or lesser value for 50% off.

Any pair? Usually there is an exclusion on the second item. ( Second item has to be from the sale items)

I think the O stores, not the vaults, will have some sort of giveaway but I havent heard the specifics yet. The Vaults will be as mentioned.

I know the O Stores will be giving away signed items. Like posters, hockey pucks, golfballs and such signed by Oakley Athletes.
Vaults are doing the bounce back bucks and I think an additional 10 or 20% off Apparel and such for open till 4am.
I haven't heard for sure about the BoGo at the vaults in FL yet. I imagine we will be running our normal BoGo Sale pair deal.
Friends and Family deals start the Monday after Black Friday weekend I believe and will be running the same time that the bounce back bucks will be valid.
All that I know soo far :)

Latest Posts

Back