• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Black Friday vs. Cyber Monday Sale?

time2fly

Oakley Beginner
Wondering whether Oakley typically runs bigger sales/discounts for Black Friday or Cyber Monday? Any experience from previous years? Looking to purchase some new pairs of Sunglasses but wouldn't mind saving some money!

All I got for this year was a flyer in the mail with a discount card for $50 off a $100+ purchase, or $20 off a $50 purchase. Only good for Apparel and Accessories, excluding eyewear, which makes it pretty pointless for me at least. I've heard that Black Friday deals begin on Wednesday, but it's not clear if that's only online, or in-store too.

In previous years, they have had exclusive colorways and/or blowout prices on a few select pairs in-store (and quantities are usually extremely limited); but it doesn't look like that's happening this year.

Last edited:
Per the fine print on the USA site, the Black Friday sale is good through Cyber Monday. So that's that. I would not expect any spectacular deals on the 27th.

Sent from Q's S8+

All I got for this year was a flyer in the mail with a discount card for $50 off a $100+ purchase, or $20 off a $50 purchase. Only good for Apparel and Accessories, excluding eyewear, which makes it pretty pointless for me at least. I've heard that Black Friday deals begin on Wednesday, but it's not clear if that's only online, or in-store too.

In previous years, they have had exclusive colorways and/or blowout prices on a few select pairs in-store (and quantities are usually extremely limited); but it doesn't look like that's happening this year.

If that works online and stacks with the 20-50% (eyewear except snowgoggles are 20%) discount that started today you might get a nice deal..

Latest Posts

Back