• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Black Single Display Case

Sounds average, but it will probably only go up in value. If you can afford it I think you should get it.

Yes the black and white I believe, although I have to disagree about the price I think these cases will stay about this price range I don't think they will go up because they don't scream Oakley like the Aluminum ones! This is an ok price these really range around 300 for a single and 500 for a double! They are still nice displays though!

where can you find the doubles for 500 or single for 300 ?I have found 1 for 550 and it is in Cali to far for me. I had a single silver and sold it. I got it for 100.

Thats a fair price, in all honesty thats probably the market value of one of those, we are just so used to trying to find an amazing CL find like one of those for $100, but truth is thats a fair price, just comes down to if you have the $550 to drop on the case.

where can you find the doubles for 500 or single for 300 ?I have found 1 for 550 and it is in Cali to far for me. I had a single silver and sold it. I got it for 100.

Craigslist dude haha. What size did you find for 550 in cali? Single or double? And where in cali?

I love the black cases over the metal ones...

The aluminum screams Oakley but id take the black over aluminum any day! Of course, if i could get an aluminum case in the $150 range id jump on it!!

Latest Posts

Back