Tsquared45

Oakley Beginner
Hello all. I just came across a beautiful Oakley Blade watch original with no band. I was going to sell it but I think I'm gonna keep It for myself because of its beauty . I've seen that most of these watches came with a unobtanium aka steel band as well as some that came with a typical leather strap. Can anyone point me in the direction to where I would go to invest in such a band. Or if anyone's looking to sell a spare band I would be willing to pay to get this thing on me and rock it. Cheers

Screenshot_20200202-223559.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses
Register to Not see this ad

oakman1992

Oakley Expert
Hello all. I just came across a beautiful Oakley Blade watch original with no band. I was going to sell it but I think I'm gonna keep It for myself because of its beauty . I've seen that most of these watches came with a unobtanium aka steel band as well as some that came with a typical leather strap. Can anyone point me in the direction to where I would go to invest in such a band. Or if anyone's looking to sell a spare band I would be willing to pay to get this thing on me and rock it. Cheers

View attachment 698738
A lot of these came with a unobtanium band. Some came with a ss band. No leather bands were released with this watch. Easiest to find would most likely be the unobtanium band.

Jorzaky

Oakley Beginner
Australia
This case was first produced with a spring bar set up, the second case was produced with a solid pin. I may have a Polish Stainless Steel band that I can put a bush finish on it (like your watch).
Cost would be around $150 AUD + Shipping to your location.
Let me know if your interested.
And NO I don't have any rubber ( unobtanium ) straps.

Cheers Deano

Jorzaky

Oakley Beginner
Australia
I
This case was first produced with a spring bar set up, the second case was produced with a solid pin. I may have a Polish Stainless Steel band that I can put a bush finish on it (like your watch).
Cost would be around $150 AUD + Shipping to your location.
Let me know if your interested.
And NO I don't have any rubber ( unobtanium ) straps.

Cheers Deano
I have a Polished stainless blade bracelet.