• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Blade Band help

Tsquared45

Oakley Beginner
Hello all. I just came across a beautiful Oakley Blade watch original with no band. I was going to sell it but I think I'm gonna keep It for myself because of its beauty . I've seen that most of these watches came with a unobtanium aka steel band as well as some that came with a typical leather strap. Can anyone point me in the direction to where I would go to invest in such a band. Or if anyone's looking to sell a spare band I would be willing to pay to get this thing on me and rock it. Cheers

Screenshot_20200202-223559.jpg

Hello all. I just came across a beautiful Oakley Blade watch original with no band. I was going to sell it but I think I'm gonna keep It for myself because of its beauty . I've seen that most of these watches came with a unobtanium aka steel band as well as some that came with a typical leather strap. Can anyone point me in the direction to where I would go to invest in such a band. Or if anyone's looking to sell a spare band I would be willing to pay to get this thing on me and rock it. Cheers

View attachment 698738
A lot of these came with a unobtanium band. Some came with a ss band. No leather bands were released with this watch. Easiest to find would most likely be the unobtanium band.

This case was first produced with a spring bar set up, the second case was produced with a solid pin. I may have a Polish Stainless Steel band that I can put a bush finish on it (like your watch).
Cost would be around $150 AUD + Shipping to your location.
Let me know if your interested.
And NO I don't have any rubber ( unobtanium ) straps.

Cheers Deano

I
This case was first produced with a spring bar set up, the second case was produced with a solid pin. I may have a Polish Stainless Steel band that I can put a bush finish on it (like your watch).

Cheers Deano
I have a Polished stainless blade bracelet.

Cheers Deano
This strap still available?