• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Blue/+ Red Surf Deck Frogskins?

I think i posted a pic of them afew days ago. A lot of people started making customs of these and with that in mind, there would be very little to verify their authenticity without a bag and box.

I think i posted a pic of them afew days ago. A lot of people started making customs of these and with that in mind, there would be very little to verify their authenticity without a bag and box.

Hmm very interesting. They look extremely similar to the original Blue Surf Decks, but I definitely agree that you'll never be sure without box/papers.

Yeah, looking through it in more detail, the seller urges how they are "Authentic" and "Original", but never guarantees the authenticity that they are Surf Decks. Although they look pretty damn close to them!

Yeah, looking through it in more detail, the seller urges how they are "Authentic" and "Original", but never guarantees the authenticity that they are Surf Decks. Although they look pretty damn close to them!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415807856.656864.jpg

These were real, all you had to do was look at the sellers other items. Same guy selling all the spare frog pieces.

I would have been motivated to make an offer with a view to winning an auction if such a pair had a labelled box, had the Craftsman microbag for the intended release, had the planned Ice lens, and had the 24-383 sku printed on the arm....seems the pair discussed here is some way short.

Back