• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Oakley Bomb

U

Username Hidden

Got a friend looking to sell this showcase piece!! Originally came from an O Store in either VA or NC. Measures around 50 in by around 16 in. Weight, I believe, is somewhere between 30-35 lbs. Please let me know if you have any questions. Serious inquires only please.

$1200 shipped in the US.

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Does it say Oakley on it anywhere?

That is pretty wild.

I need to stop coming on this forum... I buy things i should not. but as "oakley for Life" asked any logo's or proof?

None of them had any logos on them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How much for the O?

Apparently, the owner of the Bomb, gifted the "O" to a friend. He is reaching out to him to see if he'd be interested in selling it. I'd say, if you're interested, make an offer on it and I'll pass it along.

I’m def interested, but I think the price point is out of range as it’s not an OEM product. That’s just my opinion, I’ll let other members chime in

It's Oakley made; this one hung in the Stony Point, Virginia O Store (I believe). I started at the O Store in Charlotte, NC; Southpark mall (Store 019). Our bomb hung in the back room for the longest time. This was all of course early 2000's when O Stores were still fairly new.

995e75443b362b7f2fa9f78a0eeaea90.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back