• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Boots Toe Protection ?

bluenose

Oakley Enthusiast
Scotland
Hi guys been searching can find anything,got a couple of pairs of is boots best thinks I ever had on feet can you get any with toe protection.

I thought they had one with a composite toe but I can't find it, and it's not the one I was thinking of. Maybe it didn't end up coming into existence.

I know the Railgun is an Oakley work boot that was supposed to come in both steel toe and non steel toe but I don't believe the steel toe variant ever got release.

I know the Railgun is an Oakley work boot that was supposed to come in both steel toe and non steel toe but I don't believe the steel toe variant ever got release.
That's the one I was looking for. I think Matco dropped them pretty quick, I don't really see a whole lot of info out there.

Pretty hard to advertise and boost sales when Matco deals directly and word of mouth, though.

I don't believe there is a retail version that is safety approved. Personally, there are other boots that will protect your feet, be more comfortable and durable than the SIs. I currently have a pair of Magnum Stealth Force 8.0 composite toe boots that are waterproof and feel like runners.

Just looked at the magnums that's what I am after.
I tried bellivile if that's how you spell it they were way to heavy.
As we're the lowa.
How do you mind the magnum are they as comfy as si ?
Was also looking at original swat 1280 seem to get good reviews

Just looked at the magnums that's what I am after.
I tried bellivile if that's how you spell it they were way to heavy.
As we're the lowa.
How do you mind the magnum are they as comfy as si ?
Was also looking at original swat 1280 seem to get good reviews

The Magnums are comfortable for me. I don't notice them throughout a 14 hour day. If waterproofing isn't neccessary for you, I would get the non-waterproof one as you'll find that you haven't baked your feet as bad when you take them off at the end of the day. They are as comfortable as a safety toe boot as I've found. I don't think I'll ever find a true athletic feel with a rigid toe cap.

As for the weight, they feel light. I sprinted across a field with them without feeling like I was wearing anchors.

Another good brand are 5.11. Give those a try. Not as durable, but their HRT boots fit me like a glove. Sadly, they weren't safety caps.

Latest Posts

Back