• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Bottle Cap Replacement Lenses?

RJM25R

Oakley Beginner
Hi all, new member (long time collector though!) from lancashire, in the UK!

Anyways, quick q'

I have a pair of battered bottle caps in need of new lenses, but I can't find any? Frames are great but lenses are scraped -up. I only wear them for mountain biking, but would like to know if any other lense will fit, and/or where I can get some lenses? I really would like a coloured iridium tbh!!!

Thanks In advance!

Hey welcome to the forum. Oakley still makes the bottle caps so the lenses are still out there. In terms of iridium emerald and gold are your 2 main options. Check out the oakley website and see if you can grab some.

Hi all, new member (long time collector though!) from lancashire, in the UK!

Anyways, quick q'

I have a pair of battered bottle caps in need of new lenses, but I can't find any? Frames are great but lenses are scraped -up. I only wear them for mountain biking, but would like to know if any other lense will fit, and/or where I can get some lenses? I really would like a coloured iridium tbh!!!

Thanks In advance!

Welcome to the boards. Good to see another one here from the UK.

Check out eyewearoutlet on this link as they have lenses. Hope it's of some help.

Bottlecap

I've ordered quite a bit from these & they are first class to deal with. Let us know how you get on.

Welcome to the boards. Good to see another one here from the UK.

Check out eyewearoutlet on this link as they have lenses. Hope it's of some help.

Bottlecap

I've ordered quite a bit from these & they are first class to deal with. Let us know how you get on.

On top with this right now!

Cheers!

I need to buy a pair of grey lenses for my bottle cap 11-121 glasses. I would like to buy a pair of bottle cap glasses. Can anyone help in eaither case?
Thank you!!!

Latest Posts

Back