• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Oakley Branded Original Display Case - LED Lighting, Air Filteration, Turntable, idock

Status
Not open for further replies.
If only it cleaned my glasses for me I would have bought it! Damn the deals I keep missing!!!

Some people reacted to this post.
I purposely did not go into too much detail about certain things...simply because we have a patent pending...also....we have still to put the finishing touches to the case...so you are quite correct...some little things may look slightly off....we are in the process though of making a video showing how everything works....and will be adding more pictures very soon...we were just anxious to get the case and all of its concepts out there....mainly because of the asking price and we were not sure how long it would take to sell...

That was very constructive of you...and I appreciate it...thank you...please don't take my comment about my degree the wrong way....I was not meaning to be sarcastic....I was merely pointing out that although I am not an Oakley expert...I do know some things...

Username Hidden said:
If only it cleaned my glasses for me I would have bought it! Damn the deals I keep missing!!!

Version 2.0

My quote button isn't working on the iPad...sorry...

Try the reply button. Hope that helps.

Username Hidden said:
Try the reply button. Hope that helps.

It does....TYVM :)

Username Hidden said:
I purposely did not go into too much detail about certain things...simply because we have a patent pending...also....we have still to put the finishing touches to the case...so you are quite correct...some little things may look slightly off....we are in the process though of making a video showing how everything works....and will be adding more pictures very soon...we were just anxious to get the case and all of its concepts out there....mainly because of the asking price and we were not sure how long it would take to sell...

That was very constructive of you...and I appreciate it...thank you...please don't take my comment about my degree the wrong way....I was not meaning to be sarcastic....I was merely pointing out that although I am not an Oakley expert...I do know some things...
A pending patent is still protection. I'm not sure why that would prevent you from providing any kind of technical details. The patent submission is proof of concept origin and any infringement from the time of submission to acceptance can be retroactively acted upon legally once the patent is accepted and filed.

But I'm not here to help you sell your stuff. I'm more just curious at this point to see all of what details you can give us on the build.

Username Hidden said:
A pending patent is still protection. I'm not sure why that would prevent you from providing any kind of technical details. The patent submission is proof of concept origin and any infringement from the time of submission to acceptance can be retroactively acted upon legally once the patent is accepted and filed.

But I'm not here to help you sell your stuff. I'm more just curious at this point to see all of what details you can give us on the build.

All wiring is hidden and built into the case....the air filteration system is located on top of the case and Is hidden by the logo panels around it....all wiring for the lights etc is also located here....the speakers are built into the sides of the bottom storage compartment...

We are willing to speak to anyone who is genuinely interested by phone or Skype to discuss...

From the eBay ad:

Be the envy of all of your Oakley buddies with this one of a kind customized Oakley branded display case...you will never find another case like this...

Show your Oakley collection the love by placing it in an environment that will not only protect it but will also show it off in the very best way you will find...

Remember all that time you spend polishing and dusting your collection and shelving? This display case comes with a built in air filtration system...this will keep your collection dust and lint free by pressurizing the display section of the case. It is completely sealed by quality 100% silicone RTV...duel function 12 volt dc NMB F3689 fans, airflow filter (sa6900 is the replacement filter number)...Built in LED lighting(cool white) high powered ac110 waterproof the full length of ALL four corners... the case maximizes the show off potential and no harm from heat. Built in dimmer so your collection will shine at any time of day...lighting has also been added to the storage cabinet underneath...lights are spaced every 3/4 inch on every angle...

The bottom half of the display section has two circular revolving shelves and a switch for you to decide your own speed or leave it stationary...ideal if the only space you have for your cabinet is against a wall...each spinning plexiglass shelf is 14 1/2"DIA and powered by a variable 110 volt alloy sealed gearbox with synthetic oil. Carousel gears are brass and aluminum... 2 (1 1/4 inch) sealed bearings and moving parts are Teflon coated...

The case features 3 locks all keyed alike(with 6 keys).....2 brass handles on cabinet doors...

The display case door is sealed with quality aluminum and weather stripping...

And as if that was all not enough? One last item for you to put your own mark on your collection... A Built in iPhone/iPod/MP3 player docking system with 2 JVC speakers located on the bottom sides... allows you to blast out your favorite tunes while admiring your collection...also has a built in radio...all can be powered by remote control...
This item is suitable for private collectors or "retail" store display...
This is an original branded Oakley piece ....not a copy which is reflected in the price...
What are you waiting for? Give your valuable collection the space it deserves....this will go fast...
Buyers can collect or I will pay $100 towards your shipping cost if you arrange it and I will purchase the packing material...price you see here for shipping is not correct as it depends on the location of the buyer....we can work on shipping once sale is complete...willing to ship anywhere within the United States...

Do not hesitate to contact me with any questions.

Please note* we have had a lot of interest so far....we will post a video here as soon as we can showing how everything works*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back