• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Oakley Branded Original Display Case - LED Lighting, Air Filteration, Turntable, idock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Username Hidden said:
You really want to pay all those fees???

The way I am looking at it...to sell it on eBay protects the buyer and the seller...so the fees are probably worth it...unless of course someone here is willing to purchase through PayPal...then both are still protected...

Some people reacted to this post.
Most, if not all transactions here are done by PayPal. Most via f&f I think.

Ship Brazil?

Username Hidden said:
Ship Brazil?

Perhaps....if you want to investigate the shipping cost etc and let me know what you come up with...

Username Hidden said:
Most, if not all transactions here are done by PayPal. Most via f&f I think.

That is good to know...thanks

Username Hidden said:
...in what universe? ... Keep in mind many of us here on OF have a couple of genuine Oakley cabs. Most of us are well aware of what these are worth. We generally frown on members criticizing folks about what they want to sell an item for. Many listings are subjective and we try to be mindful of that. That said, when someone goes and starts making laughable comments like that they kind of set themselves up for 'feedback'.

That is your opinion. An easy argument can be made that the rounded shelves take away from usable space.

I do not disagree with that comment at all. I have one cab that is worth more than all but a few of my pairs.

As I said before: "An interesting piece, but..."

and GLWS :)
Don't come on here and hijack this lady's thread and feed us your bull$hit, telling her what members of this forum frown upon, like you've been here forever. She has every right to sell and say what she wants, for as much as she wants, just like you had a right to sell a couple of xmetal coins and cases for $200 more than they're worth. Don't be a fukkin' troll.

@Rustpot she posted the video about it; here's an embed...

Username Hidden said:

Thanks so much for posting that for me...you got here before I did...lol...much appreciated :)

Username Hidden said:

That is actually quite impressive. Very nice! Good luck with the sale! Maybe ver2.0 could do without the filtration system and instead replaced with an LCD media player that can play Oakley Videos.

Username Hidden said:
That is actually quite impressive. Very nice! Good luck with the sale! Maybe ver2.0 could do without the filtration system and instead replaced with an LCD media player that can play Oakley Videos.

We actually did think about that for this one...but were not sure if it made it less appealing to private collectors and more appealing to the retail sector.....we have another cabinet we are working on though....so we may very well add something like that this time....:)

That said....the present one has a built in idock that can play videos as well as most other files...I guess if you had an iPhone 6 plus the screen would not be a bad size...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back