• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Brazil website

flakerson

Oakley Enthusiast
Oakley.br has a lot of sneakers that Oakley US does not have. Does anyone know how to order stuff from the Brazil site to be shipped to the USA? Chat and customer service has not been helpful (one person was very helpful, but we got cut off)

This would be smuggling them through customs. Unless you want to triple the price. As it is expect almost double. We went through this a few years back with olympic garb

Peru and Brazil are a good vacation choice. I'll check into legally bringing items back (someday). LOL no contraband. Surely there are ways to do this without smuggling, wow. I'm trying to get some items from Peru and did hear something about the issues/problems. He said something about permits and having to go through DHL and it still costing a ton.

whoever is interested may be looking at the models here in brazil to send to the usa

Ícone Verificada pela comunidade

You could definitely get a decent price on a trip to Brazil right now 😊
@Jen6170 so if we do visit Brazil, aside from the Oakleys, what else should we check out? I mean some beautiful areas, culturally cool stuff, and of course good food.. what do you recommend?

Latest Posts

Back