• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
[…] It’s not uncommon to save 20-30% off retail prices on a new pair of Oakleys. Wondering how? For full details check out our guide to never paying retail again for Oakleys! […]

Kind of an old thread, I know, but thought I'd add that 6pm is great and also sells through Amazon. Advantage here is Prime shipping if so inclined. And slick returns if the model didn't work for you...
I’d also like to add, if you have a Discover card you can use your cash back for a Sunglass Hut gift card. Cashing in $20 of cash back used to get you $30 in store credit. That’s how I got my Juliets years ago. Cashed in $220 of free money to get $330 in store credit. Not a bad purchase for frames I’m still rocking 15 years later.

Do people still pay RRP for Lux stuff?
I remember when the XM had just come to market, More chance of a BJ than a discount!
Then i went on holiday to Tenerife for the 1st time, Was amazed to find all the chain jewellers plus sports shops were Oakley dealers. They had just released the Plasma Fire in UK so would have been about £275. It was still Pesatos then but i am sure it worked out to £136. Couldn't get my credit card out fast enough......

[…] For a complete listing of your top options to save, be sure to read our guide to Never Pay Retail Again for Oakleys. […]

Back