• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

OakleyBoss

Staff member
Premium Member
Administrator
USA
If you’re a fan of Oakley sunglasses, your wallet may be hurting from the high prices of your favorite frames.

The good news? You don’t necessarily have to pay them.

We’ll show you exactly how to buy cheap Oakley sunglasses so you’ll never pay retail prices again!

Can You Buy Cheap Authentic Oakleys?

Let’s start with the basics – Yes, you can purchase cheap Oakleys that are REAL!

Here at Oakley Forum, we’re strongly against fake Oakleys, so this guide is only focused on buying inexpensive authentic Oakley sunglasses!

And luckily, buying cheap knock-off Oakleys isn’t the only way to save.

How Cheap are We Really Talking?

Everyone’s definition of cheap Oakleys is different, so let’s start here.

We’ll show you how to save up to 50% off real Oakley sunglasses with only a few seconds of work. How is...

Continue reading...

Attachments

• yse2.jpg
    yse2.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 19,269
Last edited:
I don't know how Oakley staff would feel about this, but I'd almost want to throw up a boldface statement saying you should hardly ever have to pay retail for a pair. F&F comes like 3 times a year. eBay + forum input can possibly save you hundreds.

It's not really news because all of retail is pushing so competitively these days, to the point it's a bit silly to get things at retail unless you really like it, getting a gift, or it's limited. Don't get me wrong, though. There was a great post on this forum (in the Oakley clothing thread, I think) on how hard it is to make a profitable clothing brand, and so I don't quite sit well when a consumer says "oh this should only cost x dollars". But I mean these bigger brands and retailers, like Nike and Macy's, drop prices by as much as 60% so much sooner than later (3-4 months) that it's really goofy if you swallow full price.

Last edited:
I don't know how Oakley staff would feel about this, but I'd almost want to throw up a boldface statement saying you should hardly ever have to pay retail for a pair. F&F comes like 3 times a year. eBay + forum input can possibly save you hundreds.

It's not really news because all of retail is pushing so competitively these days, to the point it's a bit silly to get things at retail unless you really like it, getting a gift, or it's limited. Don't get me wrong, though. There was a great post on this forum (in the Oakley clothing thread, I think) on how hard it is to make a profitable clothing brand, and so I don't quite sit well when a consumer says "oh this should only cost x dollars". But I mean these bigger brands and retailers, like Nike and Macy's, drop prices by as much as 60% so much sooner than later (3-4 months) that it's really goofy if you swallow full price.

Yeah I know what you mean, I've done it and still do, but it's still tough to explain to friends & family. Chances are trying to explain how you can get any generic pair of less than retail on OF or eBay will just result in them buying a counterfeit for $30 and blaming you. Just one of the perks of being in the know. ;)

Sad the vault stores online shop closed. I picked up so many good deals on that site, especially around black Friday sales. I hope Oakley has some similar black Friday sales coming up. Has anyone purchased off of 6pm.com? I sometimes see Oakley deals on there starting as low as $40.

Sad the vault stores online shop closed. I picked up so many good deals on that site, especially around black Friday sales. I hope Oakley has some similar black Friday sales coming up. Has anyone purchased off of 6pm.com? I sometimes see Oakley deals on there starting as low as $40.

This question gets asked by the newbies all the time :)

I've bought from 6pm.com several times. I've had no problems with the merchandise. BNIB and everything.

Several of us have bought from the site and I haven't heard any complaints about the site.

Sent from Q's Note5

This question gets asked by the newbies all the time :)

I've bought from 6pm.com several times. I've had no problems with the merchandise. BNIB and everything.

Several of us have bought from the site and I haven't heard any complaints about the site.

Sent from Q's Note5
Somebody complained once.......ONCE.

Then they were never heard from again .....:hi:

Back