• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley BXTR Sunglasses

Had to pick up both pair of the metal Bxtr. I am really impressed with the quality of these. The plastic frames are light and it’s a really nice touch with the metal inserts into the plastic arms. They have a real retro, classic look but just the right amount of modern to offset.

Many comments already saying it looks like I have paper clips holding them together and a get a chance to mention the nostalgia of these back to the first Oakley prototype eyeshades.

The have a nice tight fit with the metal ends angling against the head but what’s great is it is easy to bend the metal arms for big heads like mine.

Definitely keepers for me.

IMG_6520.jpeg

IMG_6521.jpeg

IMG_6524.jpeg

IMG_6525.jpeg

IMG_6526.jpeg

Had to pick up both pair of the metal Bxtr. I am really impressed with the quality of these. The plastic frames are light and it’s a really nice touch with the metal inserts into the plastic arms. They have a real retro, classic look but just the right amount of modern to offset.

Many comments already saying it looks like I have paper clips holding them together and a get a chance to mention the nostalgia of these back to the first Oakley prototype eyeshades.

The have a nice tight fit with the metal ends angling against the head but what’s great is it is easy to bend the metal arms for big heads like mine.

View attachment 1056412

View attachment 1056413

View attachment 1056414

View attachment 1056415

View attachment 1056416
Lux FINALLY has a win! Whoever got put on this project design is hopefully going to be promoted and bring us more ideas like this. You nailed the description... its a real tribute but modern pair of quality shades. My second pair of golds showed up yesterday and just waiting until Sunday when I am off work to throw em on and go hit the dirt roads behind my town on the 4 wheeler!

I bought 1 24k and 1 violet, they are pretty interesting and comfortable.

View attachment 1056412

View attachment 1056413

View attachment 1056414

View attachment 1056415

View attachment 1056416
Well said, and I’m glad I got both, they’re a major win in my book.

Latest Posts

Back