• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Oakley C six #1377 for sale

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Username Hidden said:
I think it’s a strong offer, but was hoping to get a super nice pair for more like 2000.00 but...
And I would like to get a few references on seller.
I have spare OEM boxed lenses for $500...

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
I think it’s a strong offer, but was hoping to get a super nice pair for more like 2000.00 but...
And I would like to get a few references on seller.
Agreed but hey they retailed for 1500
To think that they only appreciate for 500 all these years is kinda dumb. I would say fair price for 2500.

Will keep that in mind if I snag a pair. Another member is supposed to be getting me some more pictures of a pair he has.

Username Hidden said:
Thanks for the offer, would you.meet me halfway at 2750?

God it's tempting to buy these.

Two questions
1) does that include shipping to the US?
2) I noticed you have just recently joined the forum, no offense but have you dealt with some members that would give you a reference?

Username Hidden said:
Two questions
1) does that include shipping to the US?
2) I noticed you have just recently joined the forum, no offense but have you dealt with some members that would give you a reference?
Totally reasonable to ask.

Yes, that would be with shipping to the US. Royal mail Tracked and signed.

Recently joined the forum, yes.
On the advice of a fellow Oakley FB group member who mentioned that the C six is better sold on here. Same for my timebomb 2.

Can't really provide a reference from this forum but I also have sold my N64 sealed collection recently. So I can provide them as references from FB. If required.

Man, let me dwell on this. It’s a great looking set, just not sure I can go that high.

@OP you actually would get better prices on your side of the pond from what I have seen. Also less head/heart ache when items get stuck in customs/etc. although I have had some good transactions with UK members, the delays and potential custom costs don't equal paying a bit more locally. I have had better experiences getting stuff from Japan to the US. good luck with the sale.

Okay I'll throw you an offer 1,640 😉

See 2500 looking pretty good right now😂😂😂