• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley C Six Alu

DSJ

Oakley Expert
Hi Everyone,

I have just manged to get hold of an Oakley C Six Aluminum and just looking over it - I have a question regarding the barcode on the outside packaging. There is the standard SKU OO4047 and 2 digits (01) with a another set of alpha numeric starting with D0000989. The question I have is whether the 989 should correlate to the number on the frame?

On mine it does not so wanted to check....

Thanks,

DSJ

Hi Everyone,

I have just manged to get hold of an Oakley C Six Aluminum and just looking over it - I have a question regarding the barcode on the outside packaging. There is the standard SKU OO4047 and 2 digits (01) with a another set of alpha numeric starting with D0000989. The question I have is whether the 989 should correlate to the number on the frame?

On mine it does not so wanted to check....

Thanks,

DSJ
No it does not.

Thanks!

I will get some pics sorted and update the list now - just need to find the carbon pair and save up...it is a shame 3 sit on eBay although I will not be stumping up the $24k :)

Cheers,

DSJ

Thanks!

I will get some pics sorted and update the list now - just need to find the carbon pair and save up...it is a shame 3 sit on eBay although I will not be stumping up the $24k :)

Cheers,

DSJ
I hear the Carbon pair is very hard to get. Good luck with your search though! :D

Latest Posts

Back